Have you ever wanted to learn more about foot zone therapy? Would you like to be empowered with tools and knowledge to help yourself, your family, and others? Would you like to become a Foot Zone Practitioner?
An Intuitive Foot Zone Practitioner Training Program
This course is an excellent fit for people looking to find, understand or grow their intuitive abilities and combine it with the power of foot zone therapy. The foot zone gives us an excellent organization tool to utilize our gifts to help people, no matter where they are at on the holistic spectrum. It also provides practitioners the opportunity to tap into their natural gifts and intuition on a regular basis, so they can continue to develop themselves, no matter how intuitive they already are. Intuizone is a program designed to train FOOT ZONE professionals AND help them learn and GROW their INTUITION.
FOOT ZONE PRACTITIONER COURSE
In this series of 8 classes, you’ll learn everything you need to know to become a competent Foot Zone Practitioner. Individuals that complete the course will meet all of the qualifications to become a certified Foot Zone Practitioner in the state of Utah (others states may have differing requirements, reach out if you have questions!).
THE COURSE INCLUDES
FOOT ZONE THEORY AND TECHNIQUE
Learn the history of foot zoning, the map of signals to the body on the feet and the hands, the effective movements to utilize, and how to best position yourself.
Begin or grow your ability to tap into your intuition. Learn how to expand your ability to think, feel, see, and hear through the gifts that are already within you.
HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
Gain an understanding of the internal and external structures of the body, how they function, and relate to one another. Use this knowledge to make the foot zone more effective.
Become competent in muscle testing, an evaluation method used by professionals to determine what the body needs. Learn how to use muscle testing in conjunction with the foot zone.
Begin learning or expand your knowledge of energy, how it works, what it feels like, how to use it as a tool during a foot zone, and how to continually grow in your ability to help others let go of unhealthy emotions and perspectives.
Grasp a deeper understanding of essential oils, what they do, how to use them during a foot zone, and how to help your clients utilize them effectively. Learn how to use tools beyond essential oils, such as: gemstones, light, and herbs in harmony with the foot zone.
Acquire a knowledge of nutrition and how it affects the body to enable you to guide your clients to choices that create lasting health.
IN PERSON AND DISTANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Once monthly class with:
- High quality instruction and mentoring.
- Multi-sensory learning (hear it, see it, write it, do it, feel it!)
- Time to practice the zone and receive 1:1 feedback on your technique.
- Each in person class will be from 9:00am-5:00pm on the 2nd Saturday of each month, starting April 10, 2021.
- Distance class will be able to attend the in person class via live video. Distance class will end 1-2 hours earlier than the in person class, and distance students will have the option to schedule a 1:1 foot zone feedback video call each month.
Online tutorials and coursework:
- Learn the foot zone signals by video tutorials to prepare for each class. These videos serve as the main “textbook” of the course.
- This method allows you to learn at your own pace. Review them as many times as you’d like!
- This teaching method also enables you to come to class prepared with questions and prepared for 1:1 feedback you’ll be receiving.
- Work that will be completed in between classes will be turned in online via your student account.
INTUIZONE’S UNIQUE BENEFITS
- Learn at your own pace in between monthly classes.
- Video foot zone tutorials to learn, review, and prepare for class.
- Online coursework makes for flexibility on when you complete and turn in your assignments.
Intuitive and Experienced Mentor
- Knowledgeable instructor with 11 years of foot zoning experience.
- 20 years of teaching experience (teaching adults, children, and teens in multiple settings) and an understanding of effective teaching methods.
- Caring, fun and intuitive teaching style.
- As an empath, intuitive, and an energy-work master, Shallen takes the Foot Zone and magnifies the effect with her gifts. She brings all of those aspects into her teaching and strives to help her students tap into their own innate gifts and strengths so they can magnify the Foot Zone in their own, unique way.